THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

2 YEAR ANNIVERSARY!!

Its our anniversary today and its a little sad. N had to work at 8 tonight, so we didn't get much time together before she had to leave. I miss her already. Its not like its the end of the world that we didn't do anything for our anniversary. It would have been nice to go to dinner or something like that but real life gets in the way sometimes. I think what it ultimately comes down for both of us is that we are OVER her schedule!! I know she will stalk me from work tonight so I thought I would do a little something to entertain her. here goes...

It all started with a little snow



Myspace.
A joke...2 jokes. You must have really liked me.
This or that.
A date? Not yet.
Overalls. A date? YES!
Anna Bananas.
The dog park....You ran away!
Some tea.
A kiss.
Lunch on a rainy day.
LOTs of tea!!
Crabbing.
And the shuffle begins....


Remember this weekend? Mad on Mars and that hotel with wanda?



We have done a lot in the 2 short years we have been together. Weekend trips, road trips, plane rides...domestic and foreign. Bought a house, made a home, loved.



Sometimes you are a nasty little thing but I love you more than anything in the world, baby!



I mean who is cuter than us?



I mean hotter.



Costa Rica?

I'm sorry our night wasn't perfect like last year but It sure does comfort me to know we have many years to come. You got a real deal this year with that buy one year get one free. Thats my little miser!!


baby, the way you move is right in time with me....


xoxo

T

5 comments:

nicole said...

i do love a good deal when i see one. correct, I am so over my work schedule! i miss you mucho. wish i was sleeping next to you right now instead of freezing my ass off at work.

nicole said...

p.s. did you have to post that ghee picture from costa rica? i look like a dork!

Duncahoo said...

Hey, It is so great to hear from you and see how you have been. It looks like you and Nicole are doing so great. It is crazy how much everything changes but still stays the same. Your house and your yard look beautiful. How is Portland treating you? What are you doing for work? How is your fam doing and your mom??? I saw tiffs and ryans blogs. I cannot belive they are that big. I am glad you started a blog so we will be able to connect a bit and catch up. Hope you have a great holiday and to chat soon. Ris

*WEST* said...

BULA!!!

Oh my gosh you look great and it looks like life has treated you well! Ris told me you guys chatted so I had to say HI! Hope to chat with ya and have a Merry Christmas!!

*WEST* said...

PS. this is Shannon(Larsen) by the way...