THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, January 26, 2009

ADD IT TO "THE LIST"

I feel like N and I have about one million things on "the list" right now. Isn't winter time supposed when you hunker down and watch a bunch of movies, get fat, wear cozy hats and cuddle? That is happening a little bit too but man have we been busy!! I almost feel like I want to throw my phone away. If you are anyone who knows me you know that is a very serious thing for me to say.

I really should consider "the list" more a set of milestones to a goal than a burden. Its not like my life is crazy busy and I have no idea why. I am very aware that my calendar is full because N and I are really working up to something big here. We are weeks away from trying to conceive a child. Most of you are probably wondering what that means and the big question, HOW???

For now I have to leave you hanging...my eyes are so tired and i need to get a good nights sleep. More to come soon.

1 comments:

Em said...

we are SOOOOOOO excited!!!! i snuck a peak at your cutie pie's blog last night (i know, i know, i took a peak without leaving a comment, does that classify me as a stalker? ok, ok, i'll leave a comment next time). anyway, i loved it. i got to read up on the beach visits and planning. can't wait to hear how it all turns out! we had to use clomid to get brennan. have you guys heard of it?