THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

TO MY WIFE



TO MY WIFE...

I miss you.

Isn't it amazing that we have each other? I can't imagine this life of mine without you in it. We may not spend as much time together as we would like but we will have years to make up for this. I will rub your head when your hair is gray...deal?

Thank you.

I don't know how you do it, love. Seriously, when I think about the sacrifices you are making for this family I often wonder if I could do it myself. I'm not sure i could. I hope you feel supported and loved by me every single tired minute of every graveyard shift you ever work. I'm going to make sure you have everything you need when you start making that baby of ours. I can't wait to take care of you. I will, you know.

I am ready.

Ready to add a member (or two) to this family. Ready to hunker down and be your rock. Ready to embark on something that is so huge I can't even begin to use words to describe how I feel about it. I will be here when your worries get you down, when you feel sick, when you need some tender touches, when you need a little dance show in the living room, when you want a walking partner, when you want to kiss, when you want to cry, when you want to laugh (i know a joke or two), when you want to love. I am here. For. You.


We are getting so close, I can feel it.....

3 comments:

hearty said...

you made me cry! i'm so lucky to be loved and supported by you. thank you for everything you do, everything you are. this life is still pretty darn good even with the sleep deprivation. i'm so in love with you.

T!FF said...

you made me teary eyed too! your love is magical! i miss you!

Em said...

when i grow up, can i be like you? okay good, it's settled. i must say the trait definately comes from your side of the fam b/c sean is really great at all of that too. dang, i need to step it up;-)