THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

EXCITED!

I want to thank the folks at www.lesbianfamily.org for adding me to the TTC list. N has been reading TTC blogs for a long time and I finally just started getting into it too. I'm super excited to have a virtual community who is going through many of the same things we are. Also, it's nice to put a face to some of the names N has been talking about for months. We don't actually know any other lesbian couples who are TTC or even any who already have kids. You are it my virtual friends so I thank you for inviting us into your lives and sharing something so intimate. It sure is helpful to know you are out there paving the way for those of us who follow in your footsteps.

It's cycle day 9 on our first TTC cycle and the excitement is building....

6 comments:

ohchicken said...

welcome to the "club". i hope you get moved from "ttc" to "expecting" very soon!

btw, you guys are adorable!

Crayonboxes said...

I feel the same way too! We were recently added as well. Good to converse and read about other couples going through the same obstacles as us. I wish you luck and I hope this is your month...

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your blog! I know exactly what you mean. Around here, there are NO lesbian couples TTC, and I think we're the only ones! Unless they're all hiding... somewhere. Thank God for online TCC blogs... I'd be lost without y'all!

Em said...

yahoo!!!!! sending baby dust your way;-)

T!FF said...

Sissy congrats on being my #1 to receive a hand made gift from me!!! Yes I would love to come to Portland to make it! I do have 364 days to make it....

Liza said...

You guys are too cute! Congratulations!